One Time Ticket
Red Shuttle One Time Ride Ticket (valid for one ride only) Available for northbound and southbound Tumon shuttle. Children 6 years old and up are charged the same Adult fare. （Children 5 years old and under are free.) *To use the e-ticket, you must be connected to the Internet at the time of boarding. Please have a mobile data connection available. *E-tickets are issued per reservation. For example, if you make a reservation for three people, only one e-ticket will be issued, which is marked "3 persons". If you plan to travel separately as a family or group, please apply for each ticket on your own with your individual smartphone. One time ride tickets can be purchased online and can be used immediately. There is no need to print the pass or pick it up at a store. Simply present your e-ticket on your smart phone to board the red shuttle.
Days of Week
Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 6-11)
Infant (ages 5 & under)
Convenient to move from hotel area to shopping malls
Convenient to dining and Tumon Beach
Please wait at the red shuttle bus stop located at Hotel Road or Shopping Center.
- One Time Ticket
- Tumon Shuttle
- Activated E-ticket
- One-time tickets must be redeemed within 1 hour of boarding. If you press "Redeem" more than 1 hour before boarding, the ticket will expire at the time of boarding and cannot be used.
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- E-tickets cannot be stopped after activation.
- Same fare for children 6 years old and older.
- Please note that delays or route changes may occur without notice due to traffic, road conditions, weather, or other factors.
- If the bus is full, it may pass the stop. In that case, please use the next bus.
- Sudden stops or sudden steering may occur depending on the situation. Please hold on to the handrails and other objects during the ride.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Baby stroller must be folded inside Trolley. Younger children should be held securely in the lap of a parent or guardian.
- Never put your hands, feet, or face outside the Trolley.
- When you get off the bus, please leave your seat after the bus has come to a complete stop. Please make sure you have not forgotten anything when you get off the bus.
24 hours before
Within 24 hours of start